Property in Nagpur
Centrally located, Nagpur is famous as the “heart of India” and is a flourishing real estate investment destination that is a hub of several commercial and residential developments. Rated as a top city and becoming a top choice of investors, the city is performing very well in terms of health services, quality of life offered and public transportation that has helped it to maintain a strong footing in the market which was initially dominated by other metropolitans.
Its strategic location, proximity to major international Airports, and 5-star industrial corridor at Butibori has made it an investor’s hub within a short span of time.
Some of the key factors that make Nagpur Real Estate an attractive investment destination are:
1. Famous as the Orange City, Nagpur is one of the fastest growing metropolitans of Central India. It is the third greenest city of the country and the winter capital of Maharashtra. Owing to the increasing commercial and industrial value and its tactful location, the property prices in Nagpur are increasing manifolds.
2. The city is globally connected and has an International flight taking off from the Nagpur Airport that connects it to major countries like Singapore, UK, USA and UAE. It is also well-linked to the major cities of the country via air, road and railways. The east-west and north-south Golden quadrilateral passing through it, makes the place directly accessible to the prime cities of the country.
3. The forthcoming Metro Railway Project is expected to bring about a complete revolution in Nagpur’s transportation system. It will considerably reduce the traffic congestion on the roads and will allow safe, comfortable, fast and hassle-free commuting. This project shall further enhance the prosperity and development of the region.
4. Rapidly emerging as an Educational Hub of Central India, Nagpur flaunts of having approximately 13 medical colleges and 27 engineering colleges. The top institutes of the country namely the Indira Gandhi Medical College, VNIT, forthcoming AIIMs & IIM and National Fire Service College that functions directly under the ministry of home affairs are all established over here.
5. The other attractive tourist points in the city are Seminary Hills, Ambazhari lake, Sitabuldi Fort, Futala lake, and Deekshabhoomi Fort. There are many leading shopping centres as well as multiplexes that add glitter to the glamour of the place.
6. The advent of SEZ (Special economic zone), International projects like MIHAN ((Multi-nodal international cargo Hub and airport at Nagpur), and London street project act as catalysts in fueling the economic development of the place. Such projects not only provide a boost to the economy of the under developed vidarbha region but also help in generating innumerable job options.
Hence, all these factors have led to a realty boom in the city and helped in increasing the rental income and capital appreciation in future allowing the investors to make quick profits.
Some of the noteworthy Residential projects in Nagpur are Mahindra Lifespaces Mahindra Bloomdale, Godrej Aanandam, Maharshee Galaxy Apartments, Maharshee Shashi Sharad Apartments, Maharshee Akhil Apartments, etc.