Register for features like favorites, compare, comprehensive advice, consultation and more.Register
Godrej Properties, the brand that inspires trust, and is stepping higher on the ladder of success and growth is proud to be the market leader in real estate sector in Gurgaon. To celebrate its success the company is coming to you with some unbeatable offers in its “Godrej Properties Home Rush 2016.”
The renowned real estate company Godrej Properties, is a subsidiary arm of Godrej Industries Ltd and is the most trusted real estate developer in Delhi NCR. To meet the demands of its homebuyers the company is planning to launch 15 new projects in the financial year 2016-17 and is also planning to sell off its completed commercial assets worth a value of Rs 1,500 crore this fiscal.
It has reached the number one position in Gurgaon Real Estate industry with a booking value of Rs 3208 crore in FY 2016. The company has sold over 1 million sq ft area in just 1 year and more than 3.14 million sq ft property in the last five years. Godrej has emerged as a leader in NCR with over 11.6% of market share.
To be a part of its success celebrations, Godrej Properties Home Rush 2016 brings to you some exciting offers. Under this scheme, the buyers can avail some never seen before offers and schemes, on booking their dream homes.
In Godrej Properties Home Rush 2016, Godrej is offering homes starting at prices Rs 75 lacs onwards, with ZERO BOOKING AMOUNT. The pleasing homes are supported by easy and friendly payment plans of ratio 25:75 where 25% of the cost is to be paid initially and the rest 75% over a period of time. The luxury facilities available in the apartments are modular kitchens, split air conditioners plus imported marble in the dining and living rooms to give the house a high quality lifestyle.
Godrej Projects Eligible under this Offer
Godrej Oasis is a beautiful residential development in Sector 88A, Gurgaon. It is 1.5 kms from Dwarka Expressway, and would be just 5 minutes away from the proposed metro station. The project is designed beautifully across 1.5 acres of land and has more than 75% of open green spaces for a calm and peaceful environment. The complex offers 2, 2.5 and 3BHK residential apartments available at prices starting at Rs 75.13-1.18 Cr. The apartments have east-west orientation which allows for proper ventilation and ample sunlight to come inside the homes. The residential complex is well surrounded by the basic necessities and conveniences of daily life within the gated community. It has a world class 10,000 sq ft club known as the ‘Club Float' that offers residents best of its class facilities. The intelligent design and exclusive specifications make it a highly demanded residential project in Gurgaon.
Godrej Summit is an upcoming residential project in Sector 104, Gurgaon. The project comprises of 11 gracefully designed sky touching towers with capacious 2, 3,4 BHK apartments and penthouses. The complex has 80% of open green spaces and is lavishly designed on landscaped gardens. A host of facilities are provided for the residents to indulge in every day like state of art fitness center, meditation center, indoor games, jogging and walking tracks, kids play area, senior citizen area, club house and retail therapy at the shopping mall. The project is just 500 meters away from Dwarka expressway, well connected to Palam Vihar, to NH-8 and is 20 minutes’ drive from IGI. Godrej Summit is a perfect place for enjoyment with the family in the middle of sprawling gardens and beautiful landscapes. The premium quality architecture and best in class facilities offered make this Godrej residential property an excellent choice for buyers and investors.
So, what are you waiting for? Come and join the family of 2000 plus happy customers. The offer is valid from a limited time period of 27th may - 5th June only. Rush to book your prized home today at the hotbed of real estate investment in India at never seen before prices.
Stay updated with everything real estate!
Subscribe to our news letter