- Responsive Reviews, Guidance and proper advice
- Rate Consecutive Properties and developers
- Shortlist projects in a short lap.
- Retrieve real-time updates
CREDAI has unveiled a report titled 'Traversing Through The Epic, Predicting The Curve’ at CREDAI Conclave 2018 in New Delhi last month. The Real Estate Sector in India is projected to reach a market size of $180 billion by 2020, which is a sharp increase from $126 billion in 2015. The report stated that the housing sector’s contribution to the Indian GDP is expected to double from 5% now to more than 11% by 2020.
The increase is attributed to the implementation of new regulatory reforms, increasing household income, nuclear housing, affordable housing as well as rapid urbanization. The report stated that the policies and reforms introduced over the last year have become the ‘architects of changes’ in the real estate sector. This has made the market highly conducive for industry stakeholders and has created a new and improved environment for Indian realty.
Future Trends that will transform the Indian Real Estate Sector:
5. Real Estate Investment Trust (REITs): 20 billion worth REIT-able office stock in India will lead a rental yield of up to 7.5%, which makes the Indian real estate very attractive for investors.
6. Technology: The use of technology will further increase efficiency in building construction, sales, marketing and property management. Big Data, IoT, AI, and Block chain will revolutionise the sector.
Your email address will not be published / Required fields are marked *
Connect with us
1800 1200 360