Register for features like favorites, compare, comprehensive advice, consultation and more.Register
Pune, a great cosmopolitan city, is emerging to be a shining spot for real estate investments. It was seen one of the most viable places for residential realty spaces in the year 2015 and the trend continues further. Well-known for its thriving IT sector, manufacturing and automobile industry, quality educational institutes, pleasing weather, well-developed infrastructure and wonderful localities, the place is a blooming metropolitan which offers innumerable options for entertainment and leisure. It is one of the most preferred destination for all sorts of realty investments and makes the dreams come true of all those who aspire to Buy Property in Pune.
Some of the major factors that make Real Estate in Pune an attractive investment option are:
1. Knowledge Hub: The city is famous for housing some of the leading schools, colleges and universities that deliver quality education. The accelerating numbers of residential projects and integrated townships coming up in the suburban areas have resulted in the development of several national and global educational institutes over here. This gives a boost to the growth and development of social infra-facilities in these areas. A few notable areas for the same are Hinjewadi, Baner, Viman Nagar and Wakad, etc.
2. Considerable Returns On Investments In The Coming Years: Pune has a good potential of having positive capital appreciation value for its properties in the coming years. Areas like Hinjewadi have experienced good rate of price appreciation.
3. Excellent Social & Physical Infrastructure: The peripheral areas of Pune have shown a remarkable growth since last few years which has resulted in the development of the infrastructure within the city. Earlier this growth and development was restricted to the central areas like MG Road, Bund Garden, Deccan and Koregaon Parks but now even the outer areas like Wakad, Aundh, Pashan and Baner, enjoy good infrastructure facilities resulting in an increased demand for residential housing in Pune.
4. Increased Employment Opportunities: Pune is not only considered as one of the best cities for education due to the dominance of several leading schools, colleges and universities. It also offers a multitude of employment opportunities specifically in the manufacturing, automobile and IT/ITES companies. Areas that are a home to large number of companies and commercial spaces like Marunji Road, Kharadi and Hinjewadi have seen an increasing demand for residential realty spaces and hence several new residential projects are mushrooming in these areas.
4) Affordable Housing: Having a low crime rate, the city maintains its status as one of the safest destinations for residential investments and enjoys a constant appreciation ratio. It is a good option for Residential Apartments especially in areas like Baner, Chinchwad and Magarpatta City. Thus considered as a mid-segment market, the city offers several affordable residential housing projects to cater to a large number of expatriates living in the city for better career prospects.
To sum it up, property in Pune is flourishing at a fast pace and is offering several areas which are just perfect for young professionals, students and families to make their homes there.
Stay updated with everything real estate!
Subscribe to our news letter