Kids Play Area
|Unit Type||Size (SQ.FT)||Price (SQ.FT)||Price||Amount|
|Floor 196 sq. yrd. (FF) Apartment||1090 SQ.FT||6781 /- SQ.FT||73.91 Lakhs*||5 Lac|
|Floor 196 sq. yrd. (GF) Apartment||1090 SQ.FT||7397 /- SQ.FT||80.62 Lakhs*||5 Lac|
|Floor 196 sq. yrd. (SF) Apartment||1090 SQ.FT||6164 /- SQ.FT||67.18 Lakhs*||5 Lac|
|Floor 250 sq. yrd. (FF) Apartment||1390 SQ.FT||6720 /- SQ.FT||93.40 Lakhs*||5 Lac|
|Floor 351 sq. yrd. (SF) Apartment||1730 SQ.FT||6269 /- SQ.FT||1.08 Crs*||5 Lac|
|Floor 351 sq. yrd. (FF) Apartment||1730 SQ.FT||6987 /- SQ.FT||1.20 Crs*||5 Lac|
|Floor 250 sq. yrd. (GF) Apartment||2512 SQ.FT||4648 /- SQ.FT||1.16 Crs*||5 Lac|
|Floor 351 sq. yrd. (GF) Apartment||3157 SQ.FT||4711 /- SQ.FT||1.48 Crs*||5 Lac|
|Possession Linked Payment Plan|
|Within 45 days of booking||Complete 20%|
|Within 90 days of booking||10% of BSP|
|Within 180 days of booking||10% of BSP|
|On offer of Possession||60% of BSP|
Spacious and Palatial Living at BPTP Monet Floors, Gurgaon
BPTP Monet Floors is a magnificent 102 acre self-contained township in Sector 70 A of Gurgaon with artistically designed residential projects. The highlight of BPTP Monet floors is its 71.5 acres of land allocation for lush green lawns and an extravagant recreational facilities spread over another 2 acres. Strategically located in close vicinity of Gurgaon's premium Golf Course Extension Road / SPR, it provides an easy commute to Sohna Road, NH-8 and other premium places within Gurgaon and parts of Delhi. So ITC Classic Golf Resort, Medanta Medicity and IGI airport all lie within a close radius.
With a vision to provide the most innovative facilities, the BPTP Monet Floors mini city is planned to offer a lavish lifestyle like nowhere else. The jogging trails and walking paths keep you fit and active. The peaceful and fantastic garden surroundings provide a beautiful view of the Aravali range. 24 hour electricity back up, intercom connectivity, round-the-clock water supply, continuous three tier security, education centers, health care facilities, reserved parking, friendly kid’s area and an ultra –luxurious sanctuary club make the life easy and comfortable. After coming from a tiring day, the residents can enjoy various recreational facilities at the clubhouse that keeps them engaged and active like the gym, tennis court, games room, swimming pool and a spa to loosen the aching muscles. Keeping in mind the daily needs, all the basic amenities from groceries to crèche are available within the boundary walls only. The RCC framed structure ensures safety from earthquake apart from other security measures used.
BPTP Floor Plan
BPTP Monet Floors offers lavish homes, incredible in their interior styling and facilities. On offer are 3 and 4 BHK unit types, with the 3 BHK occupying an area from 1405 to 3076 sq-ft and 4 BHK covering 2261 to 5972 sq-ft. Constructed on various plot sizes, are the remarkable bungalows with basement, ground, first and second floor to be acquired individually. Lovely interiors with imported flooring, pleasing wall finish, ceramic tiles, white sanitary ware and chrome plated fittings in bathroom, latest kitchen layouts and large balconies provide a relaxing atmosphere for a posh and upscale lifestyle. Ample sunlight and ample flow of fresh air from the back and front lawns, in the two or three side open residences, gives a feeling of spacious and uncluttered living.
BPTP Payment Plan
BPTP Monet Floor, Gurgaon is offering its buyers an easy possession linked payment plan with a booking Sale Price of Rs 5 lac only and the rest 40% of the amount, along with some charges to be paid in easy installments within 6 months of booking. The remaining 60% is to be paid at the time of possession. If you are looking for something attractive for a fabulous residential life, come here to buy one at an affordable price.