Property in Krishnarajapura, Bangalore
Krishnarajapura or well-known as KR Puram is a rapidly developing suburb set up on Old Madras Road in Bangalore. Aptly located on the National Highway-4, around 15 kms away from the Railway Station, it has emerged to be a popular investment option.
Its proximity to the IT hub of Whitefield, easy approachability to the Airport, and excellent connectivity via ORR are some of the factors that trigger the growth of property in Krishnarajapura Bangalore. It is a home to several leading educational institutes of the city. Places to visit like Rama Temples, the Mahabaleshwara Temple, and Vengayyana Lake are just next to it.
Its robust infrastructure paired with a plethora of housing options in the affordable segment makes it a thriving real estate market.
Some of the other major key factors that have made the place an emerging property market are:
· Good Connectivity: Located on the NH-75, it enjoys good connectivity to other parts of the city. It is set up at the junction of the Old Madras Road and Outer Ring Road. The nearest Metro station at Byappanahalli is mere 3 kms away from here. Lots of initiatives are being taken by the government to allow smooth commuting from International Airport to CBD.
· Strategic Location: Located in the eastern part of the city, KR Puram is garnering a lot of interest from buyers and investors due to its tactful location. It is the centre of operations of the Bangalore-East Taluk and is a hub of several government offices and the 50-year old Indian Telephone Industries (ITI). Its proximity to Marathahalli and Whitefield acts as a catalyst in boosting the real estate demand in the area. KR Puram has surrounding areas like Pai Layout, B Pura, A Pura, Dooravani Nagar, and Kuvempu Nagar.
· Proposed Developments: The NHAI- National Highway Authority of India plans to construct two, 6-lane elevated expressways that will allow smooth travelling by bringing down the traffic congestion woes at intersecting points of the highways. The first expressway shall connect Hosur Road Flyover (Central Silk Board Junction) with the Hebbal Flyover on NH-7. The second expressway will connect KR Puram Flyover with Nelamangala Flyover on National Highway-4. There shall be another 23 kms long expressway linking Nelamangala and KR Puram. Hence, all these developments will push the demand for projects in Krishnarajapura Bangalore.
· Positive Price Trends: The property market in KR Puram has experienced a tremendous increase in the last few months. As a result, the demand for plots or apartments over here is also on a high. There are many top developers who are coming up with their developments in this region.
· KR Puram is a home to several industries like IT/ITES, aerospace, biotechnology, and engineering and thus is expected to experience high rental and capital value of the apartments based here.
To sum it up, owing to all the above factors, KR Puram is one of the top localities of the city and the heart of real estate development. One can find several properties in Krishnarajapura Bangalore that can be considered for good living or profitable investing.